Banana Brains Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Greenfield Murders

3 posters

Go down

The Greenfield Murders Empty Re: The Greenfield Murders

Post by Autumnish Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:05 am

"I'm a kitty. You are all rats. At anytime I could kill you. Who said you cant play with your food? Disobey me and say goodbye."
Melina said as she crouched behind a bush and pounced suddenly at the fear- strucken gang peering at her. She opened her mouth slightly licking her lips, her eyes widly shifting from one crazed face to another. "I saved you all, so I am the princess. Obey my every command!"

Last edited by Autumnish on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Autumnish
Autumnish
Admin

https://bananabrains.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:41 pm

"Well aren't you such a cute princess?" said Zach, sarcastically.
He opened his pocket, and pulled out a pack of ciggarettes, and a lighter. He lit the cigarette, and took a few puffs, letting the smoke come out his mouth.
"Us rats are hungry, we need food. 'Squeak squeak'" Zach said, chuckling. He took another puff, and kicked a rock.

Last edited by Heather on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Heather
Heather
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumnish Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:09 pm

"Hahaha.. HAHAHAHAHAHA!! HAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHA!!! SO FUNNY! Do NOT speak to me like that you grimy, pest. If you do not obey me you will die a cruel death!" Melina said, her face close to his. She suddenly snatched the pack of cigarette, and shoved in it her mouth, she chomped down a little, then devoured it whole. "Now get out of my site!"
Autumnish
Autumnish
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:57 pm

Zach pulled out another pack of ciggarettes from his back pocket, chuckled, and turned around.
"As you wish, princess." He said.
He turned around, to find all the others.. Scared, almost white like ghosts.
"Pathetic." He mumbled, as he walked away. He walked to the nearest alley he saw, and waited for the right moment.
An old man walked by slowly, with a bag of food in his hands. Zach put his hand over his mouth, and stabbed him in the throat. He grabbed the bag, and walked away leaving the dead man on the ground, chomping on the food.
Heather
Heather
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumnish Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:39 pm

"I smell.. Food. Something fried. I SMELL FRIED CHICKEN. " Melina said, her gaze like poison. "Stand in a line NOW!" She screeched, watching the vunerable crowd scramble into place. "Now.. Hold out all of you nasty rat paws." She ordered, slowly walking along the the line of people, observing each one. She stopped suddenly infront of Ben, one of the younger children. Melina squaded so she was at his height, and spoke softly "Benny boy, Why so frightened?" She said and slid her hand across his dirty cheek. He began to shake rapidly. "Now, Wheres my fried chicken?" She dropped her hand from his face, then in a sudden second had him by the throat. The crowd stiffened with fear. A choking noise escaped from Ben's lips, and he tried to capture some air. "WHERE IS MY FRIED CHICKEN?!" Melina yelled violently,gripping tighter at his throat. Ben lifted his frantic arm, pointing toward the alley. Melina dropped the boy to the ground and marched over to Zach, who was holding the bag of chicken. "Give me the chicken, or die."
Autumnish
Autumnish
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:53 pm

Zach looked at Melina with a mouthfull of chicken. He smiled, and chewed slowly. Then held the bag out to her, and dropped it on the ground right infront of her.
"I was finished anyways." He said, licking his greasy fingers.
He walked away from her, back to the frightened group of people. The boy that she had choked was sitting on the ground, shaking. He sat down next to the kid, and nugded him with his arm. Benny jumped a little, and almost started crying.
"Why are you so scared of her, kid? ...Oh right, you're just a little kid. Don't be. Just do as she says, and everything will be fine." Zach said, trying to comfort the boy, bringing out the good side in himself. The little kid just shrugged his shoulders and wiped the tears forming in the corners of his eyes.
He walked back to Melina, and stood behind her.
"What do you want us to do, princess?" He said.
Heather
Heather
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Dixie Diamond™ Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:59 pm

Teresa picked irritatingly at her fingernails, trying to even them out intill they were bleeding. She looked over at Melina "Hey... uhh princess can I have a napkin?" She asked, trying to stop the bleeding and getting even more irritated.

Last edited by ♥Dixie Diamond™ on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
♥Dixie Diamond™
♥Dixie Diamond™
Moderators

Location : On the computer. If im not online im at the barn!! :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumnish Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:20 pm

After recieving the chicken, Melina savagly swallowed the meat and bone whole. She was making a sharp growl every time she chewed. Suddenly, she was interupted. A request for a napkin. Melina swollwed the rest of the chicken she was eating. Silence. Melina wiped the grease of her face with her arm then pulled a few napkins out of the bag. She then threw the bag into the crowd "Feeding time, you dirty rats!" Melina approached Teresa, holding a few napkins. "Wheres the boo boo?" She said sweetly. She combed her fingers through Teresa's knotted hair. She began dabbing her fingers with the napkin, and kissed her fingers. "All better." Melina said. A momment later she snatched the bloody napkin and began to lick of the fresh blood.
Autumnish
Autumnish
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:20 pm

Zach gagged at the scene of Melina licking blood off the napkin.
"You are one sick child." He said, shuddering. "Now you didn't answer my question. You apparently saved us from that psycho house, what do you want us to do? All your doing so far is torturing us." He said.
Heather
Heather
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Dixie Diamond™ Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:33 am

Teresa allowed Melina to wipe every inch of blood off her fingers. She felt a sudden chill when the young girl touched her. After Zach spoke to Melina, she quietly half-raised her hand, and said "Maybe we should try getting somthing to eat. I'm sorry princess but one chicken wing isn't going to feed all of us." She said. She tried to be as kind as possible, Melina intimidated Teresa, even though she was very young.
♥Dixie Diamond™
♥Dixie Diamond™
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:50 am

"I cant escape. Im only a poor helpless girl." She laughed maliciously. "No, No big sister dont..." Shes spoke to herself. The words of her little brother screaming in terror before she stabbed him many times in the chest. "Mommy....Daddy.... Kyle wants to show you his cut. Kiss it make it better." She made it seem like she was the only survivor. But was she really? Or did she kill everyone in that house, just for fun. Maybe one day, shell get her just deserts. Or maybe she wants to die. Who knows. . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumnish Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:07 pm

Melina hesitated before speaking once more. She found a near by oak tree and climbed its limbs, using its height as a podeom, almost. She looked up at the dark sky, stars scattered amongst the bright moon. "You are all lucky. The luxury I have given you all. Lucky is what you are! Father had given me less than a chicken wing for the night! Left over bread everynight. Crumbs. YOU DIRTY RATS ARE LUCKY!" Tears streaked down her face, and she now had sorrow in her eyes. She jumped down from the tree, and began to search through out the crowd. Her breathing became faster. She pushed one by one, as if looking for someone. Suddenly, she fell to the ground. She screamed a blood-curddling scream. "FATHER! HOW COULD YOU!" She then looked up at the sky, screeched one last time, "WHY?!" And then all was silent, exept for the muffled sobs which was escaping from Melina. "Go." Melina said, her voice filled with hurt. No one dared to moved just yet. "GO!" She yelled once more, this time with a sting of anger. The crowd swiftly moved away from the girl.
Autumnish
Autumnish
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:32 am

Zach jumped at her shreik for them all to leave. He followed the croud, being last in the group. He took one last look back at Melina, and then walked away.

Zach woke up, laying in a moist patch of grass. He stood up, stretching his legs and arms, and brushed the dirt and leaves off his already stained clothing. He looked around, seeing a bunch of people sleeping and others just laying awake.
Zach decided to do something nice, and find some food for everyone before Melina woke up in her grouchy mood. He started out towards the highway, walking only a short distance to get to town. As he hit town, the smell of pizza slapped him in the face. He smiled a crooked smile, and waited at the back of the pizza place, called Roy's Pizza, and hid near a white delivery car.
Shortly after he settled in his hiding spot, a bony, thin teenaged boy walked out the back door with a handfull of pizza boxes. He was wearing what looked like a birthday hat, which said 'Happy Birthday Lisa' in glittery letters.
"How cute." He whispered to himself, as the boy approached the car. The boy fiddled the keys with one hand as her tried to open the door to the car, and ended up dropping the keys. He groaned to himself as he sat the boxes of pizza on top of the car, and bent down to pick up the keys.
Zach crept quietly behind the boy, and when he finally opened the car door, Zach whispered "Happy Birthday Lisa" in the boys ear. The boy jumped and turned around, and Zach stabbed him in the chest, and laughed as the boy fell to the ground bleeding to death. When he finally died, Zach carried his light body to the nearby dumpster, and dropped him in it, wiping his bloddy hands on his pants.
He turned around and grabbed the pizza boxes off the top of the car, and headed back to the woods where everyone hid out at.
Heather
Heather
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Dixie Diamond™ Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:54 pm

Teresa backed off, a little startled by Melina's outburst. The next day, she stayed far away from the strange little girl. Her stomache ached, but she darnt say anything. Zach had left for food, but Teresa was unsure if he would ever return.
♥Dixie Diamond™
♥Dixie Diamond™
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down