Banana Brains Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Hicktown

4 posters

Go down

Little Hicktown Empty Re: Little Hicktown

Post by Autumnish Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:14 am

Magret was preparing dinner, when Joey came running through the door, tracking mud all over the freshly clean floor. It had just rained, and the boys had been jumping in the mud puddles. "Mommy! Mommy! I brought you a gift!" He said, holding out a squirmy earthworm. "Joey, put the worm outside and wash up for dinner." She said. She kissed her son on the top of the head as he hurried out the door with the worm. "There ya' go little wormy." He said, setting the worm in the soft soil. Jared walked over to his brother, and pushed a pile of dirt over the worm with his boot. "Jared pushed Joey in the wet mud, and a mud fight started. Mudballs flew back and forth, and before long, both children were covered in mud. "Dinner's almost ready! C'mon boys, come wash your hands and get... Oh My Goodness Gracious! What have you two done to yourselves!" She said, staring at the two kids with her hand over her mouth. "He started it!" Joey said, pointing to Jared. "No I didn't!" Jared denied. "Get in the bath tub, Both of you!" She said, returning to the house. About that time, Ricky came home from work. "Hey Honey." He said, kissing Margret on the cheeck. "Hey Rick, can you wash the boys for me? There a mess and I got to finnish dinner." She asked. "Sure thing." He said. Margret knocked on Jennifer's door, hearing her daughter caring on a conversation with a friend on her cell phone. "Jen! Get ready for dinner!" She said. "Ok Mom." Jennifer replied. "Listen, I gotta go." She said to her friend. "I'll call you back after dinner." She hung up the phone and went to the kitchen, and set the table for the family. Afterwards, Jared and Joey came out of the bathroom all cleaned up, and Ricky walked out with them. "Get dressed boys and hurry back." He said to the twins. Margret set the food on the table, Mashed Potatos and sweet peas with pork chops. "Mmm... smells great baby." Ricky said, inhaling the sweet scents. "Eat up, We're having Apple pie for dessert tonight. But, if your plate ain't clean, you won't be getting any." Ricky said, as Margret stuck the pie in the oven and set it to 30 minutes. Everybody sat at the table and said a prayer before digging in.

Last edited by Autumnish on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Autumnish
Autumnish
Admin

https://bananabrains.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Dixie Diamond™ Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:14 pm

Taylor was washing dishes about the time Cody got home from work. Cody walked over to Taylor and gave her a kiss before heading to their room and changing out of his dirty work cloths. After Taylor finnished washing dishes she managed to look up at the clock, and noticied the time. "Cody! It's 6:30! Wern't we supposed to eat dinner at your parent's house tonight?" She hollared to him. "Hang on a second, honey. I'm changing." He said, and stepped out of the room in a clean pair of jeans, a white T-Shirt, and a black overjacket. "What did you say?" He asked her. "We were supposed to have dinner at your parent's house tonight! Remember?" She said. "Oh snap! We gotta hurry!" He said, grabbing the car keys and opening the door. Skeeter, Taylor's pit bull, walked over to him and sat, looking up beggingly and wimpering a little, while madly swinging his tail. "Sorry Skeeter, we got to go, I'll take you next time." He said, letting the dogs out and shutting the door behind Taylor. "Wich vehicle are we taking?" Taylor asked. "Your car, it's easier on gas." Cody said, opening the door to the red impala. Taylor climed into the passenger seat as Cody started the car up. Cody drove out of the driveway and took a left on chandelear drive, then a right on shadowbrooke road, the way to his mother's house. As they drove hurridly down the country road, Taylor stared out the window at the hay feilds and soybean feilds and oarngetree grooves. Finally, at 7:00, they arrived at Margret and Ricky's house. Cody knocked on the door, hoping they hadn't come too late. He was really looking forward to his mother's great cooking. Taylor was still learning, and he wished Margret would teach her some of her recipies.
♥Dixie Diamond™
♥Dixie Diamond™
Moderators

Location : On the computer. If im not online im at the barn!! :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumnish Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:32 am

After grace, everyone began to eat, but were suddenly interupted by the doorbell. "I think thats Cody and Taylor. Ill get it." Jenifer said, scooting out of her chair. " Hey guys! Just in time!" Jennifer said, as she welcomed the couple into the home. " Were having mom's pork chops tonight." Jennifer said to Cody, knowing that was one of his favorite meals.
Autumnish
Autumnish
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Dixie Diamond™ Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:23 pm

"Mmm... Can't wait!" Cody said, as he and Taylor took a seat at the table. "Hi sorry were late!" Taylor said, coming up behind Cody. "Hi Mom, Dad. How have you guys been doing lately?" Cody asked, taking an emply seat beside his mother. Taylor sat between Cody and Jennifer. "Hey, How have you been Jen?" Taylor asked. "Are you still workin at the produce stand? I heard it may be closing down soon."
♥Dixie Diamond™
♥Dixie Diamond™
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumnish Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:17 pm

"Yeah. Ms.Kay said business has been slow lately, since the weve been having lots of thunderstorms." Jennifer explained, shoving a spoonful of mashed potatoes in her mouth. "Yeah! I was talking to her tuesday, and she said this weathers been really ruining the business! Poor thing.. She really loves what she does. Shes just one people who love being around others!" Margret commented, as she placed a plate heaping with food, infront of her guest. "Mhmm. As I told the boys, No dessert until you finnish your meal!" Ricki said as he winked one of his eyes. "Papa! Please pass the salt!" Jared said, extending his land out impatiently. "You always have to drench your food in salt! You might start insultin' your mama!" He laughed, then slide the salt across the table.
Autumnish
Autumnish
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Dixie Diamond™ Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:38 pm

"Oh, that stinks." Taylor said to Jennifer. She continued eating her dinner. After supper, Taylor helped Margret with dishes while the boys watched T.V. In the living room. "Wow, you sure can cook a great meal." Taylor said, scrubbing a plate. At 9:00 Taylor and Cody left for home. When they got home, they went straight to bed.
♥Dixie Diamond™
♥Dixie Diamond™
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumnish Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:31 am

Ring. Ring.
"Ill get it!" Jennifer said, that saturday morning.
"Hello?"
"Hi, Darlin', Its Ms.Kay"
"Oh, Hey! Whats new?"
"Well, Baby, Im shutting the business down for good."
"Oh, Im so sorry!"
"Its okay but I need you to come help pack up and get your paycheck. I give you some extra money if you help out"
Okay. Ill ask my momma."
"Alright, bye honey"
"Bye"
Autumnish
Autumnish
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:29 pm

"Alright honey, were almost done unpacking your room. Then you can go outside and play." Bobbie said. They had just moved to their new home.
"Momma! We've been unpacking forever! I wanna go play NOW!" Johnnie groaned.
"Just two more boxes, then were done."
"Fine."
They finished unpacking, and Johnnie went outside. Bobbie started cooking some grilled cheese, and made some pink lemonade. She called Johnnie inside, and they ate.

Last edited by Heather on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Heather
Heather
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Dixie Diamond™ Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:48 pm

It was the next morning, a Saturday. Taylor woke up, and Cody was already awake. He sat on the couch watching TV. "Hi hon, anything good on?" Taylor asked. "No not really." Cody said, flipping through the channels. Sassy, Taylor's cat, was curled up in his lap. "Hey Sassy girl!" Taylor said petting the cat. "Have you fed the animals yet?" Taylor asked. "No, I just got out of the shower about 20 minutes ago." Cody replied. "Okay i'll feed them." Taylor replied and walked into her room to change. She picked out a purple tank top and some blue jeans, and quickly changed out of her nightcloths. She grabbed a hairbursh and brushed her hair, then brushed her teeth and washed her face. Just then Skeeter and Red walked up wagging their tails. "Wanna go outside boys?" Taylor asked. The dogs excitedly ran to the front door. Taylor let the dogs out and walked out onto the porch. She looked over and saw someone had moved into the house next door. Her horse, Dixie, and Cody's horse, Whiskey, had their necks stretched over the fence and were touching noses with the new neighbor's horse, a halflinger. Taylor walked up to the barn and dumped the feed for the horses. "Whiskey, Dixie!" she called. Dixie galloped over, but Whiskey stayed by the neighbors horse. Taylor walked over to him and grabbed him by the halter. "C'mon, leave him alone." she said, leading the big palomino stallion away.
♥Dixie Diamond™
♥Dixie Diamond™
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Charlotte~ Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:52 pm

"Corey come help unpack." Heather said as Corey glanced around the neighborhood. "Heather just relax, i will get everything unpacked by the time dinners done." Corey said walking over to Heather and taking the stuff out of her hands and putting on the ground, then wrapping his arms around her. "Mommy!!! Daddy!! Bambi and Bella are messing with the horses again!!" Chason said running out from the back of the house. Corey whistles then yells "Bambi! Bella! Get over here now!!". "Babe we are going to have to fence off the front acre for the dogs so that they will leave the horses alone for once." Heather said in a soft sweet voice. Corey spun around really quick and starred at Heather with a real serious look. "What!?!?" Heather said at his expression. "We!?!? You are going to help too!?!?" Corey said in a smartalic kinda voice. Heather giggled and with a 'whatever' look on her face and said "Sorry, mister smartalic, you know what i ment, and no im not goin to help.". She walked right past him with a 'you jerk' expession on her face. "Babe,-" Corey began to say then he reached out and grabbed her shoulder and brought her back to him, " Babe i love you.". "I love you too" Heather said as she turned back around and began walking back towards the house once again. When she got up on the steps and was about to walk in she said "Oh and babe dinner will be done in about 4 hours, just saying." Then giggled and walked inside.
~Charlotte~
~Charlotte~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down